mCMSMaritime Communications Management System
mCMS at a Glance
- Network centric maritime communications suite
- Scalable from OPV to large Corvettes
- Seamless interoperability between all inbound and outbound communication sources
- Point-to-Point intercom and Multi-Conference sessions
- Fully customizable to changing operational scenarios
- Built-in Adaptive Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Innovative, full-color, multilingual user interface
- Wireless voice communication extensions for mobile users
- Recording and playback solution
- No single point of failure
- Naval MIL-STD compliant meeting environmental and operational requirements
Unified Communications for Successful Operations
Through simple network architecture, mCMS unifies and optimizes the various communications channels and provides full interoperability between the different networks. At the heart of the solution, the Radio Control Gateway (RCGW) integrates all transceivers, public address systems, SATCOM communications and more. These communications assets are controlled and routed through the internal tactical communications network, to provide commanders and crew member with seamless communications across the vessel.
The LAN Switch Power Distribution Units (LSPDU) provide unified LAN and power to all crew communication terminals, simplifying network deployment and allowing Voice Terminals (VT) to distribute real-time, multi-channel, full-duplex VoIP communications via LAN.
The solution is scalable and can be customized to patrol boats, corvettes, frigates and destroyers. It can also be tailored to specific customer requirements.