Modular Audio Control System
mACS at a Glance
- Network centric, comprehensive communications suite for Smart City/Campus Command & Control Centers
- Seamless interoperability between all communication sources
- Secure audio groups and conference sessions
- Fully customizable to changing operational scenarios
- Modular and scalable architecture
- Intuitive user interface
- Remote control and extension of radio coverage
- Complete redundancy
- Industrial grade, 19” rack-mounted chassis
- Recording and playback
Extending Radio Operations Beyond Line of Sight
Through simple network architecture, mACS unifies and optimizes the various communications channels and provides full interoperability between the different networks. At the heart of the solution, the Radio Gateway uses unique network bridging technologies to unify all RF channels by converting them to a common Radio over IP. Non-radio channels (landlines, cellphones, satellite phones and intercoms) are converted into Voice over IP, creating an instant IP centric network and providing access to any channel from any endpoint.
The Audio Control Box is an intuitive, touch-screen dispatcher console that displays all communications assets and provides complete monitoring and control of all related networks. It allows operators to transfer any channel to any operator, and enable interoperability between various radio and non-radio devices through standard IP connectivity.
An essential part of any Command & Control or dispatch center for smart cities and campuses, emergency response and first responder forces, fire and emergency medical services, defense C4I and command post; mACS is a flexible and expandable solution that can operate on any scale, from a single-site to a cross-agency, and even nationwide multi-site network, providing complete interoperability with no geographical limitations.