Modular Vehicle Intercom System
mVIS is a digital, full-duplex armored vehicle intercom and radio interoperability system, designed for critical operations in noisy environments. This instant-on, combat-proven communications solution, supports crew members through a simple and intuitive user interface.
mVIS at a Glance
- Operational armored vehicle intercom and radio interoperability system
- Deployed in less than 3 seconds
- Strong noise cancellation (mic + ANR headset)
- Independent system, does not rely on external switches
- Multiple commanders and operators with a pre-set chain of command
- Redundant two-ring architecture, no single point of failure
- Supports communications through slip-ring
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Up to 16 users and 8 radios, and scalable
- Central feed and protected power supplies
Field Communications for Critical Missions
mVIS is comprised of a central switch that controls and manages all communication resources in the vehicle, unifying and converting all transmissions to Radio over IP (RoIP), and distributing them to the individual consoles. The system supports up to 8 radios and 16 consoles, which can easily interchange between operator and commander according to field requirements. In an effort to create a truly operational solution that addresses the needs of forces on the ground, mVIS also enables operators to change priorities and override communications, giving them true control.