Cyber Actionable Threat Intelligence
Based on vast field experience, CATI is a threat intelligence platform that provides CISOs, cyber analysts and top-level management with relevant, actionable threat alerts.
CATI at a Glance
- A SaaS actionable threat intelligence platform
- All-purpose threat management tool for CISOs, cyber analysts and top-level management
- Color-coded threat specific icons for immediate prioritization
- Mapping of all internal network assets
- Open to all external data source (including non-indexed darknet search)
- Simple and intuitive task management
- Risk exposure gauge and risk type summary
- Configurable alerts
- Threat investigation and analysis tools
- Part of a complete CTI offering including services and training
A Pro-Active Approach to Threat Mitigation
A robust platform with access to a wealth of internal and external data (including DarkNet), CATI utilizes a complex contextual collection engine to deliver only relevant and accurate threats alerts, and reduce false alarms. Designed to assist CISOs and cyber analysts in managing the enormous task of threat mitigation, the CATI dashboard displays the relevant alerts in an actionable manner, clearly sorted according to risk level, and handled through an integrated task management toolset. Additional analysis tools and cross reference capabilities improve the investigation and mitigation process even further, providing more meaningful insights and more effective threat resolution. A configurable alert system, threat type summary and a risk exposure gauge, provide top-level management with an immediate understanding of the organizational risk level.